The Milton Chamber of Commerce is … a non-profit organization – financed on a voluntary basis, established to advance the commercial, financial, industrial and civic interests of the community. It is the one device that brings together the business and professional interests of the community, permitting them to accomplish collectively what none of them could do individually.
Services Available to Milton Chamber of Commerce Members
- Town and State government advocacy
- Member to Member discounts
- Directory listing on Services Available to Chamber Members
- Monthly meetings including free lunch provided by Abby Park and other fine dining establishments.
- Referrals through website, calls and walk-ins
- Promotion on our social media pages
- Exclusive advertising opportunities on www.miltonchamberofcommerce.com
Our officers for 2019 include Dr. Kimberly Harte, president and Michael Traverse, treasurer. Darryl Elliott, immediate past president, is now a director along with Dr. Kate Sweeney Regan.
Join The Chamber
Learn more about how to join our business community